VIP seating will be on a first come, first serve basis on the day
of the show starting at 12pm.
Welcome to the 2020 concert season. There will be some changes to the concert season this year. We ask that everyone choosing to go to the shows follow the below guidelines that will be in place due to the COVID-19 situation. We thank you for your support and hope to see you at the show.
Tickets will only be sold online through Ticketmaster, or in person on the event date at 12 pm in front of the Bandshell
* Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the bandshell.
* Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the bandshell.
* Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the bandshell.
* Contact-less payments and “no touch” purchases will be made available to patrons in the bandshell.
* General admission is now $2 and includes a chair that will be provided.
* VIP tickets are $10 for seating in an access-controlled section and includes a chair that will be provided.
* Guests can no longer bring a personal chair.
* All VIP and reserved seats must be purchased in groups of two.
** Social distancing will be implemented in the VIP and reserved seating section by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats.
In 1996, Friends of the Bandshell, Inc. a not-for-profit corporation, was formed with the specific goal of restoring this jewel of Daytona Beach and bringing back a repertoire of outstanding artists with live concerts for area residents and visiting tourists. Our goal is to make this a cultural force in the community, not only through free entertainment, but also as an arts educational beacon shining on our Northeast Florida student population.
Our mission is to develop the Bandshell into a first class outdoor performing arts center that will stimulate and educate the community with a variety of uplifting, cultural presentations aimed at entertaining and raising appreciation for continued use and preservation of a historic beachside treasure: The Daytona Beach Bandshell.
Friends of the Bandshell has successfully presented an array of performing artists from local high school and college groups to regional and nationally known professionals. Musical offerings include Big Band, Swing, various Jazz stylings, Blues, Latin, Folk, Country and Gospel. Our goal is not only the preservation of the historic structure, but also to have the Bandshell become known as the prime Northeast Florida location for showcasing excellent talent.
The free concerts are made possible by corporate and individual sponsors, annual members' donations, Volusia County and Florida State grants, volunteers, City of Daytona Beach, corporations "in-kind" contributions, and audience donations.
Click here for other concerts and events held at the Bandshell!