- 10:00 PM
Welcome to the 2020 concert season. There will be some changes to the concert season this year. We ask that everyone choosing to go to the shows follow the below guidelines that will be in place due to the COVID-19 situation. We thank you for your support and hope to see you at the show.
Tickets will only be sold online through Ticketmaster, or in person on the event date at 12 pm in front of the Bandshell
* Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the bandshell.
* Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the bandshell.
* Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the bandshell.
* Contact-less payments and “no touch” purchases will be made available to patrons in the bandshell.
* General admission is now $2 and includes a chair that will be provided.
* VIP tickets are $10 for seating in an access-controlled section and includes a chair that will be provided.
* Guests can no longer bring a personal chair.
* All VIP and reserved seats must be purchased in groups of two.
** Social distancing will be implemented in the VIP and reserved seating section by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats.
Back to Calendar